Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science

Raeesah
My name is Raeesah and I’m going into the 3rd year of Biomedical Science. The year I started University in 2011, I was part of the last group of students paying the £3(something) thousand. I had always wanted to go to University, so when I did not get into my firm or insurance choices to study Neuroscience I opted to do Biomed because I've always enjoyed science.

When I called Greenwich to ask about places on their Biomed course, I was told they had spaces, when I called back, a few days later, they were full for the BSc H Biomedical science so I ended up doing a FdSc in Biomed, after two years of doing this degree, I have now been ‘fast-tracked’ onto the BSc 3rd year.

The first year at University was an emotional roller coaster, I did not know much about foundation degrees and what they entailed and I had always wanted to do a Bachelors. However, the past 2 years have been the most amazing! I have learnt so much about myself and about science!

Even though I am still not entirely sure what I would like to do once I finish my degree, I know that I am definitely on the right path.

I am going to end with this: "An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming."

No comments:

Post a Comment